I caught my 5 yr old masturbating the other night on the sofa, the scary part was that I hadn't realized how BIG it had gotten, and I didn't quite know how to react as I didn't want him to become embarrassed or feel ashamed of his most prized body part.
I know that this might gross some of you pruddish mommies out, but my son has been touching his "titi" since he was just a few weeks old and from what I hear it does start very early with boys- yes! Ladies, men never stop touching their balls! lol for Real! 
So I did the usual speech, that he knows he's only allowed to do that in his bedroom or in the bathroom, but considering we have been out of our place for about a week due to him and my boyfriend clogging the toilet in an already crappy plumbing situation, he probably is still terrified of going to the bathroom alone, and as a precaution he now takes or should I say drags his dog in with him- poor little Estrella...
The best line he gave me, while I allowed him to indulge in this fondling of his, was when he said: Look Mommy! My "titi" has a lot of "vines!!" pronounced just like the Twizzlers that he loves jajaja!   And even after correcting him he still insisted on calling them vines...

Quick, Healthy & Easy  15 min recipe

So I've been doing Hot Yoga, and while it really has been messing up my face it has helped me stick to a better - more macrobiotic diet- or should I say eating habits- cuase I don't believe in diets nor have I ever put myself through that torture. Also I'm giving my self about the same size portions as I give my son, so I'm working on my portion control which has always been my weak spot. Therefore, I'm cooking a lot with vegetarian ingredients, but I will occasionally still do fish and lamb, and turkey no and then.

Brown rice pasta with veggies:

So you can buy linguini brown rice pasta a Sprouts, I'm sure Trader Joe's has it now and definitely Whole Foods for you high rolling single Moms...
Get one pack of the brown rice spaghetti and toss it into a pot of boiling water, after like 10 mins or less remove the water and run it over cold water, then pour your veggie tomato sauce over and you are ready to serve!  While you are boiling the water you chop up some brocolini heads and you stir fry shitake mushrooms - I just tend to tear them in pieces with my hands so that I don't have to clean up yet another chopping board mess- I also add chopped tomatos and any tomato sauce but preferably a good quality one since this all about fresh ingredients. Finally you can add some canned tuna in olive oil and then put some parmesan cheese over. Bon appetite!

Comments

Popular Posts