Chapter 4: Walking Mommy, Baby & Doggy!


Chapter Four:
How to walk your puppy and your infant without strangling yourself or tripping on your puppy’s leash or worse having the stroller roll away from you…or pulling your arm out of its socket. There is no simple solution, if you have a stubborn puppy who won’t listen and who is full of life, then don’t bother walking her along with your son or trying to get a run-in before preparing dinner, then cleaning-up and bathing and putting your child to bed. Just take yourself out for a job with your baby, feed him and put him to bed, then take the dog out after your son is asleep, but make it fast, I have to confess that I’ve stopped taking my poor mini Schaunzer for a walk and now she is lucky if I have a neighbor who takes pity on the dog more than me and my son who will take her out of course it helps that my dog Estrella, has a crush on her dog Noble, I believe he is her first love!! Stil I can’t wait till Charles is big enough to take his dog, Estrella out for a walk. I actually got her as a sibling for him, and thanks to that he absolutely LOVES DOGS and luckily is such and animal lover – and unlike most babies his age, he is not terrified of animals nor does he cry even when he sees one approach him, normally I have to be a little guarded of him just in case.
Bottom line, it is possible to do, I’ve done it many times and picked-up my dog’s shit while my son watched wondering what I was doing, but it’s best not to do too much multi-tasking as a single Mom cause most of the times you will need to do most things on your own not by choice but for necessity.

Comments

Popular Posts