Chapter 7: Your son gets an erection...


Chapter Seven:
HOW to TALK ABOUT SEX when your son is only a few months old, and don’t thing little girls are any different.
When he touches his penis for the first time at age: FOUR MONTHS or sooner….Yup my son was already very much in touch with his sexuality at the ripe old age of four months, needless to say he is also very well- endowed in that area, especially for being part Asian, that aspect of his anatomy is 100% credited to his biological father.
What I did was first remove his hand immediately and then I slapped myself in the face with hypocrisy and realized I was not going to be uptight about sex no matter how long it had been since I had had sex, so I simply told my son that this organ was to create life and that he should take good care of it and cherish it always and be very careful about who he gave it to. I have to say that my son, who is extremely intelligent and an old soul, listened very attentively and also gave me the look like: who are you trying to kid Mom I know what I’m suppose to do with this. I have already started to look into monasteries that take-in crazies who can’t deal when their teenage son becomes sexually active, I mean I will have to lock myself up in one of these convents. He is very attractive and has this sexual essence he leaves in the air, I mean women of all backgrounds will fall for him in spite of holding their boyfriends hand they will spot him about 15 feet away and just melt as they watch him go by…. I’m really not being conceited at all and it doesn’t matter that I’m his Mom this stuff happens for real. The other day I was standing in the bathroom line at Ross and all of a sudden I look behind where my son is staring and there are like 10 women standing behind us all gushing about him, I mean the line for the bathroom was way longer than the line to the fitting room that was right next to us… go figure!
Be honest with your kids about sex,  the more you act natural about it and the more open you are the better I find.  There are so many cool books out there these days, but they always listen to friends first and if you can be their best friend as well they will come to you with questions. and I say tell them all the good, bad and ugly, just lay out out flat and straight venereal diseases, AIDS, pregnancy, the pill, problems with condoms, having sex with a girl who has her period, having sex in a pool or in water, oral sex, and the incurable herpes etc.... how not to confuse genital warts with a woman's clitoris.  And yes! Girls too touch their private parts, I’ve been told that girls even masturbate at just a few months old… I mean we are the ones who dictate when and with whom are we going to have a baby, married or not, so what can you expect? Let’s be honest here.

Comments

Popular Posts